The multi-functional DockATot was created to be the perfect place for baby to lounge no matter where the day takes you. From co-sleeping to tummy time, or picnics at the park to discovering new cityies, there are endless ways to use your dock both in and outside the house. Here are 50 fun, creative ways to use the DockATot.
2. Lounging at home.
3. “Mommy & Me” Yoga. (Photo: @rimma_pryadchenko)
4. At the Beach. (Photo: @journeywithmom_)
6. Transition to big kid bed with Grand.
7. Watching TV.
8. Changing diapers.
9. Supervised Naps.
10. Playtime with Toy Arch. (Photo: @samantha_erin)
11. Breastfeeding in bed. (Photo: @hannahandbabes)
12. Baby’s first photoshoot. (Photo: @retuscheriet)
13. During mama’s bathtime.
14. While working from home. (Photo: @simplymamajules)
15. Exploring new places. (Photo: @jlhallinan)
17. Trips to grandparents’ house. (Photo: @theoverwhelmedmommy)
18. Meeting siblings for the first time. (Photo: @fourtifiedfam)
19. A picnic in the shade (@brittaboooo)
20. Morning snuggle time with the whole family (Photo: @diklagoren)
21. Playdate with friends (Photo: @fit4mom_riverside)
22. Hanging out while mom works out. (Photo: @larielynch)
24. While the big kids take a bath. (Photo: @sashaelena)
25. Road trip! (Photo: @allshewrotenotes)
26. While mom gets ready.
27. In a tiny home.
28. Bonding time with siblings.
29. Date night with baby.
30. Evenings al fresco. (Photo: @whitneyleighmorris)
31. With a house bed. (Photo: @teoyolivia)
32. Monthly photo updates.
33. While preparing dinner. (Photo: @addiegundry)
34. On camping trips. (Photo:@joyfullygreen)
35. In a camper or RV. (Photo: @confessionsofavanwife)
36. While folding laundry.
37. At the hospital.
38. On vacation. (Photo: @themachouseblog)
39. In the hotel room. (Photo: @katielovelyy)
40. On mini excursions. (Photo: @sunnyspeaksfood)
41. Personal movie loungers.
42. While enjoying postpartum pleasures. (Photo: @bayarea_buzzies)
43. Creative playtime! (Photo: @dccold)
44. On a boat.
45. At the lake. (Photo: @sleepyonhudson)
46. Long layover naps. (Photo: @lifewithvioletr)
47. Walking in a winter wonderland. (Photo: @happily_kate)
48. A place to lay while tending to the other twin. (Photo: @foreverfreckledblog)
49. Storytime. (Photo: @j.vangaalen)
50. Staring at them while they sleep. (Photo: @laurenjhein)