Have you ever imagined a bassinet that was more like a high design decor statement than a baby product? DockATot founder and visionary Lisa Furuland did and has brought her creation to life in the form of Aristot, a new collection of luxury bassinets with interchangeable bases unlike anything ever seen in the juvenile product industry.
Aristot: A Luxurious New Concept in Bassinet Design
Right on target with the most stylish interiors and decor trends, Aristot was created for parents who want both versatility and unparalleled beauty. “Much like when I designed the very first DockATot, my goal when designing Aristot was to set a new standard in luxury design for a juvenile product,” says founder Lisa Furuland. “Exclusively handmade for ultra-chic families, Aristot brings high design and artisan craft-making into the nursery.”
A Closer Look at the Details
Here's a detailed look at what to expect from Aristot:
- Each piece has interchangeable pedestals and bassinets in a variety of finishes
- The handmade pieces are crafted by European artisans and are ingeniously designed to transform into to adult furniture once baby has grown.
- The fabrics include easy to clean velvet, eco leather look materials, and marble.
- The bases are expertly moulded with steel bars in circular, square cross-section or rocking design using supreme coating to ensure long term durability.
- Each piece in the Aristot collection is made exquisitely using only the world's finest materials.
The new Aristot collection allows style-conscious parents to mix and match to suit their own individual interior aesthetic. The bassinet will never be relegated to just the baby's room anymore. By elevating the look and feel of this essential baby product, it becomes a centerpiece and allows the youngest family member to be part of the action at all times.
(Photo courtesy of @mama.of.three.cubs)