Personalized Spare Cover (Grand)
Make it meaningful with personalization.
This season is special, and your favorite dock should be too. Baby’s name, initials, birth date, nickname—choose your customization and we will embroider it for you to gift or cherish.
Available on select docks and covers only. Please allow up to 10 additional business days for shipment of personalized pieces. All sales final.
Please note that the Grand docks and covers are for babies 9-36+ months old.
· COVER ONLY for the DockATot Grand dock - DOCK SOLD SEPARATELY
· Features child-safe zippers, making it easy to put on and remove
· Machine washable
· Compatible with all Grand docks
· Made of 100% cotton
· Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying).
· Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
· We do not recommend using bleach - stain remover is preferred.
About the DockATot Grand dock
The Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when traveling. The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It
provides a comforting and safe environment. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
When you buy a DockATot, it comes with the assurance that every single piece of it complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1. With this highest Oeko-Tex certification, you can relax knowing that the fabric close to your baby is safe and tested above and beyond for health-hazardous substances in children’s products. We wouldn't have it any other way.