DockATot launched in July 2015 and quickly became one of the top baby brands in the industry. And we’re just getting started…
We are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer who can help support our global design needs.
At DockATot, family is everything. You’ll be expected to treat colleagues, customers, and suppliers with the same kind of respect and professionalism you’d want to receive yourself.
You will be working alongside a team of A-players, albeit remotely. Organized and effective communication will be key!
- Work closely with our Art Director to develop and execute viable design solutions consistent with seasonal direction and brand standards
- Contribute to the direction of the business by maintaining design vision and formulating original concepts
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Attuned to design trends in the global and local marketplace
- Ensure seasonal graphics communicate both big fashion ideas and category relevant messages that result in a consistent and integrated consumer experience
- Collaborate across different parts of the organization including Marketing, Social Media, Product Development, and Sales teams
- Execute the design process components to achieve or exceed targets for the seasonal calendar
- Maintain an up to date and organized set of files for project archive
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience
- An expert working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Slack
- An office / home office free of distraction, noise, and interruptions
- Freely available to communicate during a typical workday
- Ability to turn projects over within 24 hours or less
This is a part-time position with a commitment of at least 40 hours/month, with the potential of increasing based on future needs and overall fit.
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who include a portfolio link will be prioritized over all other applicants.