About This Bassinet
This upholstered velvet bassinet is encased in poplar-curved plywood and provides the ideal blend of support and comfort to babies. The Carrara marble print sets the tone for a home that appreciates art, design and the joy of family. Inspired by old-world sculptures, this luxurious white marble has become one of the most sought-after stones in the world. Aristot bassinets are sourced from materials that have passed the strictest standards in safety. Aristot bassinets are for newborns until they begin to push up on their hands and knees, roll over, or reach 18lbs, whichever comes first. Compliant with the REACH, the EU regulation that protects human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by harmful chemicals. The Aristot bassinet’s mattress (PET) and mattress sleeve and top sheet are all Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I. All Aristot bassinets include a custom made fitted white sheet.
- Bassinet is for evening sleeping, daytime naps and anytime lounging.
- Ideal for use in any room of the house.
- A safe and stylish alternative to a crib.
- Converts into a stylish piece of furniture after baby outgrows the bassinet.
- A true piece of art that adds style and taste to your home decor.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe.
- Must be used with Aristot Base.
- For newborns until they begin to push up on hands and knees, roll over, or reach 17lbs (8.16kg), whichever comes first.
- Compliant with REACH, the EU regulation that protects human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by harmful chemicals.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Recyclable mattress pad.
- Bassinet frame cover: Polyester 100%;
- Body: Polyurethane foam pad 100%;
- Mattress: Polyester fiber pad 53%, polyester fiber batting 47%;
- Mattress cover: 70% polyester, 30% viscose.
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested to stringent global bassinet standards (ASTM F2194, EN 1130).
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008).
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-TexStandard 100 ClassI).
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals.
- SOFT TOUCH MATTRESS SLEEVE - Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- MATTRESS PAD - Hand wash/rinse 40 ̊C or 104 ̊F. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- SHEET - Machine wash hot. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- BASSINET - The bassinet can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not immerse in water.
About this Base
The Curule Base features a stylish square cross-section and legs that appear to be gently kissing the ground. A feminine rose gold hue complements both the crisp Carrara Marble design and the elegant tufted designs. The base is coated in liquid ecological acrylic paint without the use of heavy metals and galvanic baths. Because each base is handmade and unique, slight imperfections may appear.
- Created to support the Aristot Bassinet
To support Aristot Bassinet, Ottoman or Tabletop
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- For use with Aristot Bassinet, Ottoman or Tabletop only.
- Coating: Liquid ecological acrylic paint without the use of heavy metals and galvanic bathes.
- Each base is handmade and unique, therefore slight imperfections may appear.
Length 30.3 in; Width, 16.7 in; Height, 15.7 in; Weight: 25lbs
Length: 77 cm; Width: 42.5 cm; Height: 40 cm; Weight: 11.50kg
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested to stringent global bassinet standards (ASTM F2194, EN 1130)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Testing for the presence of harmful heavy metals and other chemicals
- BASE - Periodically wipe metal parts clean with a damp, soft cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust.
Length: 38.5 in; Width 24.8 in; Height 14.5 in;
Length 30.3 in; Width, 16.7 in; Height, 15.7 in;
“Simply stunning and love the fact it becomes a keepsake for years to come.”
Designed with Your Family in Mind
The luxury lies in the details. Selective Aristot bases transition from a bassinet into a beautifully designed piece of furniture. The steel pedestals perfectly complement and enhance the converted tabletop or ottoman. Available in matte black, silver, rose gold and yellow gold, the contemporary bases can be selected based on your décor and design sensibility.
What ages are appropriate to use the Aristot Bassinet?
The Aristot Bassinet is suitable for newborns until they reach 18 lbs (8.2 kg) or can sit unassisted, kneel, or pull themselves up, whichever comes first. Once any of these milestones has been reached, you may transition the base into yet another beautiful piece of furniture using one of the Aristot Conversion Pieces.
What type of sheet can I use with my Aristot Bassinet?
Only use the sheet provided by Aristot. It is specifically designed to fit the Aristot Bassinet Mattress Pad – Aftermarket sheets could be too loose or too tight.
What type of mattress can I use with the Aristot Bassinet?
Only use the provided mattress that comes with the Aristot Bassinet. Do not add another mattress, pad, pillow, or soft cushions to the product.
Can I use the Aristot Bassinet without the base?
No, the bassinet should not be used without an Aristot base. It should only be used when fully assembled with base, bassinet and mattress pad. It also should not be used if any part is broken, torn, or missing.
Where is the best place to use my Aristot Bassinet?
The Aristot Bassinet was created for use in any room in the house to complement and enhance your décor. Wherever you choose to use an Aristot Bassinet, make sure:
-The base is placed on a level floor.
-The Aristot Bassinet is not placed too close to a space heater, fireplace, or other source of heat, and is at least 3 feet (1 meter) from any such heat sources.
-The Aristot Bassinet is not positioned near curtains, blinds, or cords – including window blind cords and baby monitor cords.
How should I place my infant in the Aristot Bassinet?
We recommend infants be placed on their backs at all times, unless otherwise advised by your physician.
Are you in the right place?✕
Please select your location so we can direct you to the correct store...