Not your average baby toys, these cool and quirky dangling creatures bring a downtown, modern vibe to your baby’s world. The three crinkly black and white toys promote sensory development. Cheeky Chums are a collaboration with New York artist Matthew Langille.
- Set of three toys
- Made exclusively for and attaches to DockATot® Toy Arch (sold separately)
- BPA-, phthalate- and PVC-free
- Complies with EU, US, CAN & AUS/NZ toy standards
- CE certified
- Oeko-Tex certified
- For use for up to 8 months or when baby is sitting up
- Adorable front and back detail
- The black and white toy designs help stimulate baby’s vision
- Individual characters are 90-115 mm x 53-75 mm (3.5-4.5 in x 2-3 in)
As a stay at home mother of 4 children, I can honestly say that the DockATot has been by far the best baby product I have ever bought. I am currently using the Deluxe DockATot for my 8 week old, baby Mikey. We have been using it since we arrived home from the hospital. When I put baby Mikey in his DockATot, I can visibly see him relax and begin to sooth himself to get ready to sleep.