Aristot orders will ship within two weeks
- Created to support the Aristot Bassinet.
- Can be used interchangeably with the Aristot family of products.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe.
- For use with Aristot Bassinet or Chair only.
- Coating specifically selected for excellent resistance to atmospheric ageing and UV radiation.
- Compliant with REACH, the EU regulation that protects human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by harmful chemicals.
- Heavy metal and TGIC-free with a baked-on coating that will resist atmospheric ageing and UV fading, thus ensuring long term durability.
- Each base is handmade and unique, therefore slight imperfections may appear.
Length: 33 in; Width: 17.3 in; Height:15.7 in; Weight: 16.5 lbs
Length: 84 cm; Width: 44 cm; Height: 40 cm; Weight: 7.50 kg
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested to stringent global bassinet standards (ASTM F2194, EN 1130, AS/NZS 4385)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Testing for the presence of harmful heavy metals and other chemicals
- BASE - Periodically wipe metal parts clean with a damp, soft cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust.